Another Way Pregnancy Center (AWPC) is a non-profit, Christian ministry which offers emotional, practical and spiritual assistance to both men and women facing unplanned pregnancies.
AWPC lay counselors present positive alternatives to abortion in a loving and compassionate manner, allowing men and women to consider their choices and the life and future of their child.
Frequently, a woman will come to AWPC under intense pressure from family, friends or a partner to end her pregnancy.
Often fearful and confused, she needs compassionate help, love and acceptance. The caring volunteers and staff at AWPC have a deep concern for the health and welfare of women (and men), including emotional and spiritual needs.
- We offer FREE pregnancy tests
- We present all options in a factual manner. Our materials are well-documented and up-to-date
- We refer to Licensed Adoption Agencies for those considering adoption
- We offer help with parenting skills and relationship skills.
- We offer parenting and lifeskill programs connected to our material goods support program.
- We present sexual abstinence as a positive, healthy lifestyle for singles
- We offer Men2Men: Lay counseling for new fathers, led by fathers, supporting a father's role in the home.
- We offer community referrals for additional assistance, when needed
- We offer prayer, Bible Studies, and referrals to local churches, and encourage involvement in the faith community
- We offer referrals to local pregnancy centers that provide free limited ultrasounds
We care about the whole person; your health, growth, dreams and your future. We not only care for new parents, but also grandparents in-waiting, and even siblings concerned about loved ones.
No one should ever feel alone, ashamed, or afraid. Abortion is not an option to live with. There is Another Way. There has to be.